Re: [vox-tech] compiling kernel's in debian?

Re: [vox-tech] compiling kernel's in debian?

Well I am looking at the compiling a new kernel section 8.5) of
Installing Debian and it looks like a am not doing it the debian way.  I
will write back with more info if I cannot get it to work the debian
way.  I am still fairly new to debian, but not for long :)

Stephen