RE: [vox-tech] I don't have an .inputrc

  • Subject: RE: [vox-tech] I don't have an .inputrc
  • From: "Deja User" <unix_aMAPSdmin@my-deja.com>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 16:34:27 -0800

When I create unix accounts using Korn shell, I modify a .profile (in my home
directory) and that's it. I think the way Linux/Bash is configured seems unnecessarily
complex. Now, someone can tell me exactly how logical and simple it all is... ; ) BTW:
I use ksh to maintain compatibility with my work environment. I want to work more with
ksh scripting. Given my limited knowledge, I am assuming it might be unwise to write
ksh scripts in a bash environment, although probably most of what I write will be sh
compatible. Dunno... UA