Re: [vox-tech] remote printing woes

no protocol (that i'm aware of).  afaik, lpd on the local machine takes care
of placing the job in the que on the foreign machine.  i don't know any of
the details, but that can't be too far from what really happens.

pete

--
"...and here is fortress ovum being stormed by               p@dirac.org
    millions of tiny warriors..."                            www.dirac.org/p