Re: [vox-tech] Sun UltraSparc 5

Thank you Henry and Hempstah,

It looks like I will be picking up the Ultra 5 as long as I can figure out
a way to pay for it.  I was thinking of putting either debian or RedHat on
it (I prefer debian, but companies using Linux on Sun boxes would most
likely use RedHat).

Henry, I do not know if I will be bringing the box home in time for the
15th installfest, if I do, does LUGOD have any distro's for the sparc or
will I need to get a copy?

Stephen