Re: [vox-tech] Ultra DMA support

It'd be much easier to explain if we knew:

   1. Your installed distribution and version.
   2. What distribution you're planning to install.
   3. Is this a clean install or an upgrade?
   4. What *can* you do on the system?
   5. Got any CDROM?  Can you boot off of it?
   6. Got any network card?  What brand?
   7. Can you boot off of the floppy drive?
   8. Are you sure you need DMA33?  DMA33 has been supported for a while.
      DMA66 has had some problems, though.

I'm not sure what else... but above should get us started.

-Mark