Re: [vox-tech] help: kerberos authentication to ucdavis

On Sun, Mar 25, 2001 at 05:39:45PM -0800, Mark K. Kim wrote:
> I've never been able to log onto any secure page using Opera (or Mozilla,
> for that matter).  My guess is the encryption problem.
>
> -Mark

The very latest "official" release of Mozilla is the first one to
support encryption without a patch (the earlier ones couldn't due to a
combination of the RSA patents and the US export laws).  I can access
secure pages just fine - except that my bank (Wells Fargo) won't let
me access it.  It could be one of two things: 1) they compare the browser
with a list of names they allow, or 2) while Mozilla supports SSL,
perhaps it doesn't support large key-sizes (less likely, IMO).

Micah