Re: [vox-tech] digital music speed

On Sun, Feb 11, 2001 at 06:37:04PM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> i installed this a couple of days ago; i can increase the pitch and tempo
> together, but not just the tempo.  i'm seeing only a few controls, but i
> could've missed something.  can you describe how to increase the tempo
> without the pitch?

Sorry. I must not have read into your question enough. AlsaPlayer 's
speed control is pretty basic and I believe tempo and pitch are
both increased. Kinda like playing 33rpm record at 45rpm.

There are some music programs like Rosegarden that are supposed to do
some amazing things, but I do not know of one that will do what you are
asking.