Re: [vox-tech] My nagging FTP ache

More on my config:

my computers are on the same network with no firewalls
between them.  They sit behind a firewall.  But it takes
the same amount of time between the 2 machines, as it
does when I ftp to them from home (thru the firewall)

I did the following by: telneting from home to the machine A,
then lsmod > before.lsmod (on the ftp server), Then opened
another window on my win2k box and ftped to machine A, then
lsmod > after.lsmod

No diff between my before and after lsmod

Module                  Size  Used by
lockd                  30344   1  (autoclean)
sunrpc                 52132   1  (autoclean) [lockd]
3c59x                  18980   1  (autoclean)
aic7xxx               136088   0  (unused)

what parameters do you want me to supply to:
strace, ltrace

tcpdump:
I don't know what you want me to look for.  It seems to work, a continuous
steam of data

Thanks
Jay

Jay Strauss