Re: [vox-tech] ssh/telnet security question

Re: [vox-tech] ssh/telnet security question

We are in the process of moving to a new location and the cluster and db
servers are all on a remote private net and behind a firewall/masq. I
use ssh to get to the db and master nodes, but telnet and even rlogin
and rexec (oh heavens!) within the cluster (own subnet). I suppose I
could be paranoid about a vindictive employee and encrypt all traffic. I
suppose it is a question of my personal lazy : paranoid ratio. As
opposed to my laziness : impatience : hubris ratio... Perl!