RE: [vox-tech] PHP fun!

Bill, this is waaaaaay cool. I *wasn't* familiar with PHP at all, but I feel like I've
(happily) sat through a 1 hr. university lecture. Now I will start investigating this
on my own. This is the kind of post I like to see! Thank you very, very much. UA

>From: William Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net>
>Subject: [vox-tech] PHP fun!
>To: vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
>Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 00:33:27 -0800 (PST)
>Cool, huh!? :)  PHP rocks!
><snip>
>-bill!
>(rediscovering how entirely awesome PHP's online documentation is,
>thanks to the ability for visitors to add notes)

--== Sent via Deja.com ==--
http://www.deja.com/