Re: [vox-tech] Pasting From Netscape

> Except that I use "button 3", I do that all the time.  Button 2 pulls up a
> popup menu.

That's weird.  Every app I use that understands some-button-to-paste
uses button 2. (Middle)

<snip>
> I presumed that what you meant by this was that when you are in Netscape,
> the popup menu pulled up by button 2 includes a Cut/Copy/Paste that uses a
> hidden buffer independent of the selection.

Woah.  I need to see your box.  If I have something like an URL "copied"
(ie, highlighted in, say, an Xterm), and then I click button-2 in a Netscape
window (note: NOT on a link, however!), it's just as if I typed the
URL in the "Go to:" / "Location:" field, or a "Open Location" dialog.

> However, I have not been able
> to figure out how to put text from an xterm into that buffer, so it is
> pretty useless.

What kinda mouse do you have!? :)

> Are we on the same frequency yet? :)

_almost_ ;)