January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox-tech] Journaling File Systems

On Sun 18 Feb 01,  7:32 PM, Harry Souders said:
> On Mon, Feb 12, 2001 at 09:48:06PM -0800, Robert G. Scofield wrote:
> > 2)  According to the most recent issue of Linux Magazine, Mandrake and
> > SuSe offer reiserfs.  I assume that reiserfs is optional and that ext2
> > is the default on these distros, right?
>
> It's optional on Mandrake. I tried it on an experimental system. It
> seems to be working just fine. I haven't pulled the plug to see how well
> it recovers -- guess I should.

harry, i originally deleted your email because i thought you were going to
follow up right away.   now i'm making an official request on behalf of us
reiserfs curious folk:

can you please turn off your computer and tell us what happens?!?

i'm really curious!!!!!   :*)

pete

--
"It's better to be safe than assimilated."                   p@dirac.org