January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox-tech] Html - Stylesheet question

On Fri, Feb 16, 2001 at 12:35:07PM -0600, Jay Strauss wrote:
> Ah ha, thank you
>
> What is the recommended method for specifying the height of a table's row?
> the <tr height=x> has been depreciated
>
> Jay
>
> Jay Strauss
> jjstrauss@yahoo.com

The recommended method would be to use the style-sheet alternative,
e.g.:

<!--
  tr#myid { height: x }
//-->

Or, for "quick hacks":

The advantage to this is that you needn't depend on the monitor's
resolution by providing pixels - you can use CSS's concepts of
measuring, which gives you better control and flexibility.

Micah