Re: [vox-tech] RHL 7 and kernel 2.4.0 woes

Re: [vox-tech] RHL 7 and kernel 2.4.0 woes

I seem to recall you could tell kernel where to find the root
partition.  I seem  to recall doing it with Redhat 4.X boot disk all the
time (to use it as rescue disk).  I forgot what the argument is,
though.  Or maybe I'm just dreaming.

-Mark

---
Mark K. Kim