Re: [vox-tech] More RAID Stuff

I believe so, but the prefered card seems to the the 3ware, www.3ware.com

> RAID array or just spend the extra bucks to do SCSI?

SCSI costs MUCH more, performance gain is minimal to nill.

Instead of paying $7.5k for 8 36 GB disks I spent $4k ish
for 8 60 GB eides, dual PIII-866, 1GB ram, and a server case.

Kinda nice to get a free dual PIII-866 + 1 GB ram +
rackmount case for the diff....

>  Lastly, how well does
> Linux support RAID level 5?

Great, been using it for >500 days so far.