Re: [vox-tech] Journaling File Systems

On Mon, 12 Feb 2001, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> i think a big factor for small folk like us is the "coolness" factor of
> having a journaling fs.

I remember being 14 and sitting in front of my computer setting up an
OS2/Windows dual boot and thinking I was the coolest geek in the block.
Topped that off with Linux 1.x running on top of an msdos fs, and I thought
it couldn't get any better.

actual practical purpose: 0
coolness factor : priceless

-Gabriel