Re: [vox-tech] athlon questions

it sounds like a bunch of us are thinking of building some athlon home
systems.   maybe we should put our brains together and try to save on s&h by
ordering together?

have a celery/333 that's not being used right now.  i assume the athlon
mboards are atx so i can recycle my case and power supply?

pete