Re: [vox-tech] athlon questions

i thought about an alpha for a brief moment, but my machine will be playing
games quite a bit.  not the least of which would be quake3 and UT.  :)

pete

On Fri 05 Jan 01,  6:01 PM, George Thomas Finch said...

--
Just upgraded to Woody?  Don't have permission to run X?              linux
In Xwrapper.config, change allowed_users from root to console.          -