Re: [vox-tech] i need advice on meices

  • Subject: Re: [vox-tech] i need advice on meices
  • From: Mytho X <mythoMAPS_x@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 10:23:26 -0800

You definately want a usb optical mouse.  The optical mice track much
better and do not need cleaning out like the ball inflicted ones.  The
optical mouse works on almost any surface (it does not work well on
glass).  I suggest usb for the faster performance and tracking that it
gives you.  I have been using a Micro$haft mouse and it actually works
really well.

I ordered a Kensington optical mouse for a coworker and she likes it
alot.  Logitech also has an optical mouse.

The key is does it work under linux?  I do not have the M$ working in
debian yet.

Stephen