[vox-tech] DSL

Hello,

I need some help with a Roaring Penguin pppoe client setup.  The
person I am trying to help out has a suse distro, with two network
cards installed. Both of the network cards work, as we can use
them to hook up to his lan. However neither one of them seem to
work with the RP-PPPOE.  When youtype in adsl-start it just sits
there and times out.  Any suggestions would be appretiated and I
can provide more specific info if needed.

Thank You

-Craig
craig@omsoft.com