Re: [vox-tech] X on my new A21p (part 2)

Re: [vox-tech] X on my new A21p (part 2)

My girlfriend also had minor issues with her inspiron, but iirc, it was
about suspending in X. XFree did actually support the card. (I'm pretty
sure she's running 3.3.6)

Hrm... I'm guessing that the card in the Inspirons are either:

a. a different model
b. an older revision

since the card in my laptop works fine.

also from what I remember, the patched server had some weird issues...

-Gabriel