Re: [vox-tech] debian dpkg/apt-get question

Re: [vox-tech] debian dpkg/apt-get question

Well, the redneck install method took a guess at how redneck's talk or
redneck slang.  I only tried it a couple of times and do not remember
the exact phrases it said.  It did say something like "put the disk in
the cup holder thingie"