Re: [vox-tech] sigh. YAMQ (yet another mutt question): pgp

Re: [vox-tech] sigh. YAMQ (yet another mutt question): pgp

On Thu 11 Jan 01,  3:37 PM, Micah Cowan said...
> On Thu, Jan 11, 2001 at 03:23:20PM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> > there's a list i belong to where everyone gets all bent out of shape when
> > someone puts "html" in their email.
> >
> > here, html includes pgp.   ;)
>
> That's simply ridiculous.  There are enough people on this list that
> use PGP consistently.  I would be one of them if I brought my keys to
> my work account.  Using PGP is a Very Good Idea(tm), whereas html is
> probably not (at least not to mailing lists and USENET newsgroups).

i know.  but it's a motorcycle mailing list.  most of the people are
engineers and programmers.   a vocal few are ... hillbillies.  to them, a
pgp key looks like html, smells like html so it has to be html.   :)

pete

--
Just upgraded to Woody?  Don't have permission to run X?              linux
In Xwrapper.config, change allowed_users from root to console.          -