Re: [vox-tech] new member needs help

A friend of mine has Telocity, since they offered static IP and a decent rate.
However,  some sites it cannot connect to (slashdot for example).  He has to
change to a public proxy so he can view them.  After a few calls to Telocity, the
situation stands.  Of course, this is second-hand information, so if you'd like,
I can try to get the whole picture from him.