Re: [vox-tech] does anyone know how to hack into other pple's computer?

Re: [vox-tech] does anyone know how to hack into other pple's computer?

wow...you really set up the target and yelled Fire!

Just to add on to this and show how much I despise such actions...you need
to break down your request. When you say "hack" do you mean to figure out a
problem using only your skill, knowledge and instinct when you don't have
the time for proper training? or do you mean to mindlessly type in commands
that give others something more to worry about?

Do you really have so much time on your hands that you feel the need to mess
with others? Why don't you take some of that time and read a book about the
technology that you want to use?

Want to learn how to mess with your friends? pick up a keyboard and study
the fine art of TCP/IP. I suggest reading TCP/IP Network Administration from
O'Reilly. Want to do it right, learn it the hard way.