Re: [vox-tech] does anyone know how to hack into other pple'scomputer?

Re: [vox-tech] does anyone know how to hack into other pple'scomputer?

You can find a step by step tutorial at

http://127.0.0.1

this guy is great. He uses only numbers so the government can't trace him!
After you read this you'll be the elitest hacker there is.
No windows system will be secure from you, not even your own!

good luck!

-Gabriel