Re: [vox-tech] does anyone know how to hack into other pple's computer?

Re: [vox-tech] does anyone know how to hack into other pple's computer?

the first thing you need to do is trace is IP.   once you perform the trace,
it should be fairly easy to hit him with a worm.

when performing an IP trace, be very careful about line spikes.  put a
multimeter between your computer and wall outlet, and set it on AC amps
(the highest setting).  while the trace is in progress, make sure you keep
one eye on the meter.  if you see the current begin to rise, break the
network connection -- you have to act fast, otherwise he can blow your power
supply.

hope this helps!
pete

On Tue 09 Jan 01,  2:58 PM, Chan Yan Huang said...

--
Just upgraded to Woody?  Don't have permission to run X?              linux
In Xwrapper.config, change allowed_users from root to console.          -