[vox-tech] does anyone know how to hack into other pple's computer?

  • Subject: [vox-tech] does anyone know how to hack into other pple's computer?
  • From: "Chan Xan Huang" <bevis@ucdaMAPSvis.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 14:44:28 -0800

I mean the real stuff.  to hack into my friend's computer when he is online.
let's assume he is using school dial up.  and window me.  what should i do
to hack
into his computer? (trace his ip first? or politely ask him for his
password?
or ???  ) even if you don't know the solution, please contribute or provide
some
links.  thankyouverymuch ^)^

"Langauge is source of misunderstanding"
"what is essential is invisible to the eye"
"i never learn things from someone who agree with me"
http://www.i-rulz.com
ICQ #: 17764531