RE: Re: [vox-tech] Monitor

I've had monitors rated for 'x' number of values between the high and lowest setting,
but not *all* values. Which is to say, it may be rated for 65, 72, 80, 85, but not 75.
Not all values between the high and low will automatically work, you might check that.
Be sure to get the values the monitor is specifically rated for.

>(resolution and horizontal and vertical rates are all within allowable
>specs according to the monitor's manual), unless there's some subtlety I'm
>missing

--== Sent via Deja.com ==--
http://www.deja.com/