Re: [vox-tech] Red Hat Soundblaster Setup

  • Subject: Re: [vox-tech] Red Hat Soundblaster Setup
  • From: Rusty Minden <rminden@mailMAPS.com>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 13:51:22 -0800

Thanks Peter I was confised about when it was a danger to myself. I have
asked them why they do not allow ssh to the server and they gave me the same
blank stare I gave my computer when you first told me about it. I have got
allot to learn, but it it sure fun learning it. Of course I would rather not
learn by being someones prtal to crime if you know what I mean. Again thanks
Peter.
Rusty