Re: [vox-tech] ld-linux.so.2 taking up lots of CPU

Re: [vox-tech] ld-linux.so.2 taking up lots of CPU

it's the dynamic library used by anything that links at runtime.   do an
ldd /bin/ls, and you should see ld-linux.so.2 (or something it's linked to).
it's a part of the rpm that provides glibc (or maybe ld.so?).

i have no idea why it would appear in top's output.  that's just really
bizarre.  only executables should appear, like ld.so.

computer possession?   CPU overclock?   hackers?   UFO's?

i dunno!

pete