Re: [vox-tech] ld-linux.so.2 taking up lots of CPU

Re: [vox-tech] ld-linux.so.2 taking up lots of CPU

BTW, `locate ld-linux.so.2` finds several copies of the file.  When I run
md5sum on it, all the files result in same md5sum as the corresponding
files on my desktop (both my router and my desktop have the same Linux
distribution, and my desktop isn't turned on 24/7 so there's less window
to break into my system...)

Hmm... the program is running under my userspace ("vin").

-Mark

---
Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/mark/