Re: [vox-tech] an interesting experience

Re: [vox-tech] an interesting experience

that goes to /www/p/linux

it shouldn't cause trouble -- i would think it would traverse /www/p/linux
twice.

it's possible that i made a typo (i think in the original post i said
"retyped", but i meant typo).  i've been making a lot of dumb mistakes
lately...   :(

oh, btw, rhonda and i will be going to nyc for 12 days.  we're leaving
tonight.  the thought that my computer will be accessible via the internet
is so wonderfully delicious that i can't hardly stand it.   getting dsl
was very frustrating, but man oh man, i'm lovin' life!

anyway, i prolly won't be replying to my email as rapidly as i normally do.

bill, can you check the lugod box while we're gone?

pete

On Thu 21 Dec 00, 11:24 AM, William Kendrick said...

--
Just upgraded to Woody?  Don't have permission to run X?              linux
In Xwrapper.config, change allowed_users from root to console.          -