Re: [vox-tech] Creative Dxr3

The company you are probably thinking of is Sigma Designs.  I have one of there
cards and it is a really good card.  The only problem is that there are no linux
drivers (ok I will admit it, it is on my wife's win98 box).  They do have a card
with linux drivers though.  It is there Net Stream 2000 card for streaming
video.

Stephen