Re: [vox-tech] html question

On Wed 13 Dec 00,  2:21 PM, William Kendrick said...

> > bill, WOW, this looks really great!  i like this effect.
> >
> > you just gave me a new html trick.  i guess this is one of the reasons why
> > rick moen said that our LUG has the best webpages out of any LUG he's ever
> > seen.   :)
>
> At work, yesterday, I made an SSI-included file which does the
> tables, and another that does the closing tags...  Now I can open
> spiffy outlined boxes within boxes; multiple boxes on the page; etc.

i wouldn't mind seeing that at the next meeting, especially if the dvd thing
is only going to last an hour (unless people want to watch the movie i bring
;) ).

> PHP'd be even better for that, since you could make a "start bordered table"
> function which took arguments (border color, bkgd color, border width,
> table width, table alignment (although easily done with "<div>"), etc.)

i never bothered really looking at the DIV tag.  at this point i can't even
remember what it does.  maybe i should take a look again...

pete