Re: [vox-tech] html question

> bill, WOW, this looks really great!  i like this effect.
>
> you just gave me a new html trick.  i guess this is one of the reasons why
> rick moen said that our LUG has the best webpages out of any LUG he's ever
> seen.   :)

At work, yesterday, I made an SSI-included file which does the
tables, and another that does the closing tags...  Now I can open
spiffy outlined boxes within boxes; multiple boxes on the page; etc.

PHP'd be even better for that, since you could make a "start bordered table"
function which took arguments (border color, bkgd color, border width,
table width, table alignment (although easily done with "<div>"), etc.)

:)