Re: [vox-tech] trouble printing text file

Re: [vox-tech] trouble printing text file

fwiw, by trial and error, i found the offending line:

% EEC 140A HW 7

without this line, the thing printed fine.  go figure!  (btw, that's
impressive hp knowledge you have there!)

thanks for the extra info; even though i'm still not sure why it's happening
(no escape character here), it does make things MUCH less mysterious.

pete