January 6: Social gathering

RE: [vox-tech] Re: InstallFest

  • Subject: RE: [vox-tech] Re: InstallFest
  • From: Roland Minden <rmindMAPSen@mail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 10:23:54 -0800

Four Installs all succesful. The next IF will go better I am sure. The high
schoolers sencond dimm slot was bad. Her father purchased a 128 MB SDRAMM
for the first dimm slott and it was working great when she left. I had a
great time at the IF and I had some positive input on how to get better turn
out next time.
Rusty :^)