Re: [vox-tech] file stuff

On Fri, Nov 17, 2000 at 04:08:11PM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Nov 2000, Micah Cowan wrote:
> >
> > hope that helps!
> > Micah
>
> yes, it helps a lot!   thanks!   that's cool that info has stuff like that.
>
> pete

For those that haven't figured out how to use info,
GNU generally puts a *lot* more info in their info
versions (hence the name - JK :) - but they also
put the same docs in HTML versions on their website.
I like to have the HTML version of their libc docs
handly.

http://www.gnu.org/manual/manual.html

Cheers,
MJC