Re: [vox-tech] ROT13 in vi?

  • Subject: Re: [vox-tech] ROT13 in vi?
  • From: Peter Jay Salzman <p@beMAPSlial.ucdavis.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 23:50:22 -0800

sorry, i couldn't resist.

the way i do it is to use the shift/alt/control V mechanism to highlight a
selection of text, then use g?  (g followed by a question mark) and that
converts the selected text to rot13.

ubcr gung urycf!    :)

pete

ps- :) is rot13 for :).   :)

To err is human, to forgive is divine.      p@belial.ucdavis.edu     _
To oink is porcine, to meow is feline.    http://www.dirac.org/p    ._.
To neigh is equine to howl is lupine,                               /v\
To moo is bovine to bleat is ovine.                                // \\
  The best way to accelerate a win95 system is at 9.81 m/s^2       rules