Re: [vox-tech] strange; i can't connect to certain sites

Re: [vox-tech] strange; i can't connect to certain sites

> No, they could be right. :)

eeps.  that's strange -- it WAS correct last night, and i looked at it again
this morning.

ha ha ha -- i cut and pasted, so confidently, that i didn't even bother
looking at what i had pasted.  holy moley.  i must be falling apart at the
seams.  bleah!

thanks micah and jeff for pointing out my ... uhh.... brain damage.

> This should be all you need... until you start talking to your local
> computers again.... you have two NICs?

yes, and i even bought a 5 port switch for the occaision.   :-)

again, thanks guys.

pete