Re: [vox-tech] strange; i can't connect to certain sites

On Fri, 27 Oct 2000, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> yup, that was the 1st thing i looked at.  my tables are as simple as simple
> could be:

No, they could be right. :)

> # route
> Kernel IP routing table
> Destination     Gateway         Genmask         Flags Metric Ref    Use Iface
> 64.0.0.0        *               255.0.0.0       U     0      0        0 eth0

This entry says to expect any ip address matching 64.0.0.0/8 to be on your
eth0 network.  As such, it is not sent to the dsl modem, instead an entry
for the ethernet interface is searched for and not found.  Get rid of this
entry.

> default         adsl-64-164-47- 0.0.0.0         UG    0      0        0 eth0

This should be all you need... until you start talking to your local
computers again.... you have two NICs?