Re: [vox-tech] finding a chip (nevermind!)

Re: [vox-tech] finding a chip (nevermind!)

> On Thu, 26 Oct 2000, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
>
> > sorry, nevermind.  i just realized that the chip was wrong.  it's the
> > LF13333, not the LF1333.   wasn't my error.  :)     i'll go looking again.
>
> http://www.rocelec.com
>
> http://www.national.com/search/search.cgi/main?keywords=LF13333&GO.x=9&GO.y=11

dang, jeff, how'd you do that?  :)

actually, after searching the web for the new part number, i found that it
was made by national semiconductor.   so i called them and found out the
part was discontinued in november 1999, but they sold all their old parts to
rochester electric.  there's also a "replacement" chip made by analog
devices; the SW0G  (wierd name for an IC).  the simplest thing was to go
through rochester.

they wanted a 50 dollar minimum order; at 10 bucks a chip, i'll just get 5
of them.  i'll prolly make a few of my project circuits anyhow.

they're a quad spst jfet switch.  it sounds like there are prolly
a number of options, but i don't have much experience in electronics.

thanks!
pete