Re: [vox-tech] [Fwd: latex]

  • Subject: Re: [vox-tech] [Fwd: latex]
  • From: Mark Kim <mkkim@ucdavisMAPS.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 21:29:30 -0700

On Mon, 23 Oct 2000, Robert G. Scofield wrote:

> Ron Pritchard wrote:
> > I am trying to add a package to Latex.  The package is lingmacros.sty.  I
> > have put this in its own directory as follows
> >
> > /usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/lingmacros/

After adding the .sty file, you have to rehash the lookup table (I
think it's /usr/share/texmf/ls-R).  I've seen this done several ways,
but my latest distribution does it by typing:

   texhash

Peter's solution is cool!  I didn't realize you could do that.

-Mark

---
Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/mark/