[vox-tech] Linux and exceed

Anyone ever use exceed (hummingbird, on NT) with Linux?  I want to start an
xterm session on my NT box, but exceed complains with
"Unable to connect to host using specified start method" when I:

/usr/X11R6/bin/xterm -fn 6x13 -bg black -bd white -fg lightblue -sb -ls -sl
9999 -d @a@:@#  -T `uname -n`

This string works when I connect to my sun box at work.  Any ideas?

signed
192.168.0.1

Jay Strauss
jstrauss@bazillion.com