Re: [vox-tech] embarrasing question about debian

Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> On Sun, 22 Oct 2000, Cam wrote:
>
> > Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> > >
> > I quote from the FAQ:
> >
> > 6.15 How do I create Debian packages myself?
> >
> > For more detailed description on this, read the New Maintainers' Guide,
> > available in the maint-guide package, or at
> > ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/doc/package-developer/maint-guide.html.tar.gz.
>
> which faq?

/usr/share/doc/debian/FAQ/ contains the Debian FAQ in html format.
There is also a pile of stuff in /usr/share/doc/debian on policy,
package maintenance, philosophy, maybe even psychology <;-).  Anyway,
there's a lot of info if you have the time and patience to read it.

Cam