Re: [vox-tech] embarrasing question about debian

Re: [vox-tech] embarrasing question about debian

Pete,

The contents of my /etc/apt/sources.list are:

deb http://spidermonkey.helixcode.com/distributions/debian unstable main
deb http://samosa.debian.org/~branden woody/$(ARCH)/
deb http://garbage.sourceforge.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/non-US main contrib
non-free

deb-src http://samosa.debian.org/~branden/ woody/source/

deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free

-- >End /etc/apt/sources.list< --

I did an apt-get update, then used capt to get the XFree4 stuff
manually...  Not sure if an apt-get sit-upgrade works, since I'm a new deb
convert in the making...

-- Geoffrey "I like to build from CVS" Herteg