Re: [vox-tech] Redhat graphic login

  • Subject: Re: [vox-tech] Redhat graphic login
  • From: William Kendrick <nMAPSbs@sonic.net>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 14:49:15 -0700

> ps- graphical logins suck.  ;)

No way!  FOr a while, when my computer was extra popular, I'd have
my own personal login under the [F8] virtual console.  When I left my
machine, I'd lock that session and switch to [F7], which was happily
sitting there waiting for one of my roommates or a guest to log in
(to do things like check e-mail or IRC).

Hehe... kinda like having a large uptime, but instead it's a large
logintime.

:)