Re: [vox-tech] my hub just died

doug,

thanks for restoring my faith in my wanning memory...  :-)

> I have some no name, computer show special that's been up and running for
> a couple of years now. I think that as long as you stay with a hub (as
> opposed to a switch) it's all about the same. I can see brand loyalty when
> you move up to an intelligent device (like a switch) but then your going to
> spend more.

ok, i just looked at switches, and it looks like the cheapest option is
still something like 50 or 60 bucks.  i never really understood the
difference between switches and hubs.

i'm about to make the purchase, but before i do, can you explain the
difference for me?

thanks!!!!  :)
pete