Re: [vox-tech] zip drive and USB questions

Re: [vox-tech] zip drive and USB questions

> > 1. are parallel port zip drive hot-swappable?
>
> You use it like a CDROM (pop it in, mount it).  Unmounting auto-ejects the
> disk.

I _think_ he meant the device itself (ie, the zip drive), not the disks.
I've hot-swapped, but I live dangerously.  I think it's commonly warned
to turn power off before connecting / disconnecting parallel (and even
serial and PS/2) devices...

I hate computers. :)